Interest-Free Loans for Small Businesses and Municipalities
This program is one of several innovative solutions offered by Energize Connecticut and administered by CL&P and UI.
Financing Opportunity for Electric and Natural Gas Energy-Efficiency Projects
With support from Energize Connecticut, incentives are available to help reduce the cost of installing energy-efficient equipment. For qualifying small business and municipal accounts, the project costs not covered by the incentives can be financed through the Small Business & Municipal Loan program.
How Does the Loan Program Work?
- This is an interest-free loan offered to customers who implement qualifying energy-saving measures through an incentive program funded by the Energy Efficiency Fund.
- The loan must be used for the upgrading or replacement of existing equipment with high-efficiency equipment.
- The loan limits are from a minimum of $500 to a maximum of $100,000.
- Financing for the Small Business & Municipal Loan program has a maximum loan term of up to 48 months. (Please consult appropriate Small Business Administrator).
- Loan re-payments are conveniently done through on-bill financing.
For more information call 1-877-WISE-USE (1-877-947-3873).