Load Data Access
- Access to Customer Load Data is provided through MDATA ONLINE, which operates via personalized password and user ID via easy to use, interactive software on the Web.
- One-Time Data Requests or Annual Subscriptions are available at low costs.
- For more information, see our fee schedule (PDF). Also, third party billing is available.
How To Get Online
- Service requires at least one interval recording meter per account.
- Complete service agreement (PDF) and return to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by fax(860) 665-2069.
- Once your MDATA Online service is activated, a welcome letter is emailed back to you and your CL&P Account Executive. Access is typically provided within two working days.
- For more information contact your CL&P Account Executive or Meter Services.
An interval recording meter must be in place in order to measure interval load data. All customers who use more than 350 kW will have a recording meter already installed. Learn more about Phone AMR and metering options.
This is for any computer with internet access; there are no special PC requirements. (Faster PCs and communications allow for data to be transferred more quickly.)
The Customer Authorization and Service Agreement
The Service Agreement form MUST be filled out completely and returned to our MDATA Online service group (email@example.com), including customer authorization signature dated within 90 days and all access email contact information.
MDATA Online Can Save You Money
- With an annual subscription, view your load data every day.
- Great for facility managers, energy planners and suppliers.
- Monitor your load usage and determine peak usage patterns, allowing you to be proactive on controlling your energy costs.
- Gives YOU the power to shop for best energy services available to match your needs.
- Valuable for customers preparing for restructuring and comparing licensed energy suppliers since suppliers need to know hourly demands.
- Valuable for energy suppliers in providing best bid pricing for signing up customers.
- Get cost-effective access to data with no special software.
- MDATA Online maintains a history of all available load data.
- Be able to compare load data from multiple locations.
- Multiple data formats available for download - Excel, Access, Lotus 1-2-3, Dbase, etc.
- A third party can be specified for billing.
- Payment types accepted include check or Purchase order only. Credit cards are not accepted.
- All Charges are totally separate from your standard electric bill.
- Billing is issued only upon receipt of a completed service agreement form and only if load data is available with type of metering.
- Reconnect fees are applied for any late payment.
CL&P Meter Services
Meter Operations Support